Click on the title to read the pdf:
1. The breakthrough of running power meters
2. How good and reliable are running power meters?
3. The running economy of 14 test runners
4. The energy cost of running of 14 test runners
5. The metabolic efficiency of 14 test runners
6. Measuring and improving your running economy
7. How to measure and improve your running economy?
8. Determine your FTP and your training zones
9. Why should you train with power meters?
10. Why should you race with power meters?
11. Tips and tricks
12. Laboratory testing
13. Analysis of Stryd data at Seven Hills Run
14. Results of Stryd data at Seven Hills Run
15. Impact of illness and injury on fitness and CP FTP
16. How to analyze Stryd Power data Example of 10K Road Race?
17. The Energy Cost of Running on hills
18. Run efficient lower your ECOR
19. The impact of wind on ECOR
20. The impact of fatigue and footing on ECOR
21. Comparison of 3 runners during Dutch Championships Half Marathon
22. Why is running with power superior to running at pace?
23. The power of Eliud Kipchoge
24. How to use your Stryd data to calculate your VO2?
25. The impact of speed on the running economy (ECOR and RE)
26. The impact of cadence on the running economy (ECOR and RE)
27. The physiological differences between trained and untrained runners
28. Why are Stryd and Polar Running Power numbers different?
Our book ‘The Secret of Running’ is for sale in our webshop. Also available in German as ‘Das Geheimnis des Laufens’, and in Italian as ‘Manuale completo della corsa’.